5 Ways to Help with Recent Napa County Wildfire
Living their lives after this unfortunate event would definitely hard for the hundreds of people who were left with nothing but the hope to rise again and start anew. Let’s help these people who have endured an incredible pain and great loss.
Here are some ways to help the recent victims of the Napa County wildfire.
1. Offer free housing for evacuees and relief workers. Airbnb hosts based in California can offer a temporary shelter for the victims of the wildfire. You can also open shelters free of charge or donate a space in your house for evacuees.
2. Donate to the Napa Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund. Support those who were affected by the recent fired in the Napa County. You can either make a donation via credit card, send them a check or transfer securities or cash by wire.
3. Aside from humans, animals were also greatly affected by the fire that razed the neighborhood of Napa. The Napa Community Animal Response Team is calling for volunteers to help with rescued animals in various shelters. They are looking for volunteers to be the primary caregivers of some injured animals. If you are willing to extend your helping hand to these animals, you may email them at email@example.com.
4. Start a GoFundMe campaign. Relief donations are pouring since the news on the wildfire broke. Jake Klobedanz, a local winery owner, for instance, started his campaign in his efforts to help the victims to recover and rebuild their homes.
5. American Red Cross is looking for volunteers in the mission to save lives and help the victims of the wildfire. Start your involvement in this activity by simply signing in at redcross.org or you may call 1-800-REDCROSS or text RED CROSS to 90999.
Image source: www.mobilaris.se