Fun and Romantic Christmas Holiday Date Night Ideas
Holiday break is often the most awaited time of the year by most people who are busy with work throughout the year. While it is necessary to celebrate Christmas, it is also important to drop all the household chores and office tasks and just enjoy this once in a year holiday break. C’mon, you deserve a holiday date with your family; after all, you’ve been working so hard for the entire year. We have compiled a handful list of tips and tricks on how to spend a romantic Christmas holiday date night.
1. Extract all your creative juices, and together, decorate the house with lots of Christmas decors and designs.
2. Wrap Christmas presents together while enjoying a glass of wine. Be as imaginative as possible in wrapping.
3. Watch your favorite Christmas-themed movie.
4. Listen to your favorite Christmas carols together while enjoying a cup of coffee.
5. Watch a local musical play together.
6. Play in the snow or go to the nearest ice skating rink in the community.
7. Attend a tree lighting ceremony near your place.
8. Dine at your favorite local restaurant.
9. Go to a Christmas party organized by the community or attend a Christmas get-together with your high school friends.
10. Cook your favorite dish at home. And decorate the dining area as if you are in a fine dining restaurant.
11. Watch a Christmas concert at the nearest theatre.
12. Assemble your Christmas tree together and adorn it with lots of decors.
13. Go to the nearest Photo shop and recreate your childhood pictures together. This time, wear Christmas costumes to make it more fun.
14. Write down on a piece of paper your holiday wish list.
15. Go shopping together.
16. Do the groceries together; buy all the ingredients that you need in cooking your staple holiday meal.
17. Go on a road trip and be crazy together; visit a Christmas-themed park or amusement park.
18. Make some DIY Christmas decors from scratch. Use old newspapers, glitters, plastic cups etc.
19. Practice a dance number together to be performed in your family Christmas party.
20. Assemble a tent in your garden and pretend to have a candle-lit Christmas dinner in a fancy restaurant.
Are you heading to the Pacifica this holiday break? Have the best Christmas holiday date night at Pacifica Beach Hotel. We are located at 525 Crespi Dr, Pacifica, Ca. Book your stay with us by visiting our website here or calling (650) 726-2329.
Photo credit: www.jsonline.com