Visiting Pacifica: 3 Days Suggested Travel Itinerary
Heading out for a short weekend trip in the Pacifica, but still worried about your travel itinerary? Worry no more. Here is a sample itinerary if you are staying for 3 days in Pacifica.
- Check into one of Pacifica ’s best hotels, Pacifica Beach Hotel and experience their top class amenities and services.
- Have lunch at the famous Nick’s seafood and bar restaurant and try their best sellers like grilled crab sandwich and steaks while sipping your favorite cocktail.
- Experience the best segway tour in the San Francisco area. Get to know the rich history of the downtown area and be mesmerized by the view from the ocean bluff while riding on the segway.
- Go whale watching (if you are lucky) and eat at a nearby restaurant at Rockaway Beach.
- Destress after a long day of trip and treat yourself with the best wines Grape in the Fog offers. Its location being right next to the shore makes it an ideal place to relax and unwind.
- Cap your day with a sumptuous dinner at an upscale dining restaurants nearby. Enjoy their food and the breathtaking views of the Bay Area.
- Start your 2nd day’s trip by heading to Coastside Bait and Tackle. Rent or buy your fishing gears and accessories that you will need for a fun-filled morning of fishing and sight-seeing at Pacifica Pier.
- For occasional whale sightings and sightseeing of the Pacific Ocean, visit Devil’s Slide Trail.
- Once you get back from a tiring hike/walk at the Devil’s Slide Trail, satisfy your wine cravings at Devil’s Slide Taproom. Try their best-sellers from wines to sandwiches to salads.
- Watch surfers and paddle boarders as they flaunt their surfing talent and style at Linda Mar State Beach.
- End your day with a scrumptious dinner at Puerto 27. Have a taste if their Latin American dishes and their variety of exquisite desserts.
- Have your breakfast at Salad Beach Cafe. Try their dishes like Chicken Pot Pie, Tofu Scramble and Kale Salad.
- Visit the Golden Gate National Recreation Areas like Milagra Ridge, Mori Point Ridge and Sweeney Ridge. Hike, take a leisure walk or simply enjoy the view from these spots.
- Make your 3rd-day lunch extra special with Fish & Chips and Crab Cakes served at Camelot Fish and Chips.
- Make the most out of your 3-day trip with any of the following activities: bowling at Sea Bowl, Surfing lesson at Pacifica’s popular beaches, or go biking at some of the most challenging bike terrains in CA.
- End your 3-day trip with good food at Ash’s Vallemar Station. Have a taste of their steaks, sandwiches and seafood at an affordable price.
Photo credit: www.tripadvisor.com